AMR is the nation’s largest private ambulance provider and has the largest network of ambulance service in the United States. Here in Hawaii, businesses and communities rely on AMR
- responding to emergency ambulance services throughout the state
- non emergency medical transports
- providing standby service for on-site emergency care at special events
- providing ground liaison and transportation for air ambulance operations
- continued medical education
- community training
- projects to benefit the community
AMR has the capability to meet the needs of a diverse range of customers and the strength to provide patients and customers with the right service at the right time. Our focus is clear and stated in our company’s values: Patient Focused, Customer Centered, Caregiver Inspired. These three phrases are at the heart of every call, in every community, every day.
AMR provides services to more than 2,100 communities across the nation. From Miami to Honolulu and hundreds of communities in between, AMR is ready to care for people and communities in need.
In the state of Hawaii, American Medical Response has been providing quality emergency medical services and non-emergency ambulance transportation for over 30 years. When a medical transportation needs arise, we respond with Hawaii State Licensed Paramedics, and EMTs.